java - How to get the URL of the captured image? -


I launch an activity to capture a photo from the camera:

  intent I = new intent (Android.provider.MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE, blank); I.putext ("return-data" is true); StartActivityForResult (i, PICK_FROM_CAMERA);  

Can you please tell me how to get the Capture Image URI?

You will do the following to get the picture taken from the camera

< Pre> // Call to start call ActivateFor-Result (New Intent ("Android Media. IMAGE_CAPTURE"), PICK_FROM_CAMERA); Override public zero at @activityResult (int request code, INC results, result data) {if (requestcode == PICK_FROM_CAMERA) {Ury uri = data.getData (); // Set image image image via Yuri_previewImage.setImageURI (Yuri); }}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -