Java: Where can I find advanced file manipulation source/libraries? -


I'm writing arbitrary byte array (fake bias signatures of 32 bytes) in arbitrary files, and overwrite me one The specific file needs to be offset in the file My specific question is: Is this a source code / library that I can use to do this special work?

I have also found this problem with the Python file manipulation. I am looking at a set of tasks that can kill a line, cut / copy / paste, etc. My assumptions are that these are very common tasks, and I could not find it in Java API nor in my Google searches. / P>

Sorry for not doing RTFM well; I have not received any information, and now I am looking for a while.

Maybe you are looking for something like a standard Java Java class. It reads and writes offset as well as byte arrays.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -