Transclude a category in MediaWiki -


I'm not sure that it is possible in mediawiki.

I have several categories, each contain few pages. If you open a category page, you will see the content of that category which is usually included in these three parts:

  1. A user defined text (which can be edited using the edit link ).
  2. All subcategories related to this category.
  3. All pages linked to this category

My goal is to create a page that consists of at least part # 3 of several categories, a page that shows me all the page names that are related to many categories of my choice. , Are classified on the basis of their category.

My first method was to use the standard transceiver syntax of MediaWiki:

 Category A contains these pages: {{:: Category: A}} Category B contains these pages : {{:: class} B}} The pages in category C are: {{:: category}} ... ... 

Unfortunately, this is only part of the # 1 part of the category : The name of the user defined text page was not present in the list.

My second idea was to keep an eye on Parser functions, perhaps there are some tasks that offer to be calculated through pages of one category.

Perhaps there is a mediawiki extension ...

Is there a clever way to understand this?

Try with the following syntax:

  In category A The pages are: & lt; Categorytree hideroot = "true" namespace = "-" & gt; Category A & lt; / Categorytree & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -