Where can I find sample automata and turing machines? -


I'm studying for an automated test which is one that is based on jflap. The problem is that we do not have too much documentation and sample SWAMAA, which I have found on Zlap and are insufficient to prepare for the upcoming test.

Where can I find more? Any other resource would also be useful with sample tearing machines shown as graphs with the transition.

"The problem of solving problems in automata, language and complexity" is a great textbook for anything related to ... In addition to other things in this title, you can find a bunch of examples of DFA / NFA / PDA / TM for all types of things, and they teach you many techniques to make them.

EDIT: This is the first link you are talking about "ethical NPDA" and "deterministic NPDA". I am writing this edit to fulfill my will to condemn such exceptions and oxymoron :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -