winapi - (Win Api) Check if an external application window is on the taskbar -


I would like to know whether it is possible to know that there is a window in the external application that is visible on the taskbar. I have a program that sometimes shows an error message and it appears on the taskbar, if I "turn off" the message, it will disappear, but what I have seen is still present. So the only way to know this is to see that window and "clickable" in this way is to check whether it is showing on the taskbar or not.

How can I do this?

First Use Spy ++ (Shipped with Visual Studio) Class name, window name, and windows hierarchy sign: When the error message is on the screen, press SPEAK + +, ALT + F3, then press Alt + D, then error message window Drug the explorer tool on, then press OK.

If the window is top -Livel (i.e. its guardian is desktop) then use it.

If the window is not the top level (i.e. his parents have some other window) then first use FindWindow to search the main window, then to find that error message window (possibly Recursively) .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -