c# - Adding a tab to the "Add Reference" dialog in VS? -


VS is working on individual add-ins for 2008 and is researching automation and control. I see that one for the registry There are many examples of adding Dll reference so that they appear in the ".NET" tab in the Add Reference dialog.

What I would like to do, however, in this a new tab in the context dialog with some functionality. Is it possible to do this? I can not find any documents to modify the reference addendum.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure about extending the existing dialogue, but you consider creating your own Here it is the place where a person has created a new dialog for a fast load time. You may start with that code and modify as needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -