c# - How do I determine when to show a tooltip? -


I'm writing a calendar control in .Net WinForms which will show tooltips for each date.

What is the best way to show tooltips?

It is being shown in MouseMove , so I have to show that when mouse mounts on each date cell

MouseHover event only sets the first hover after MouseEnter , so I can not use it.

EDIT : I am using WinForms

< P> Time between Enter and Hover is specified in the delay

If for any reason whatever UI is using the framework, then underlying tooltip handling for whatever UI frame you are using The code is not enough, you can only spin the timer after each mouse mow and when the tooltip is shown when it is a fire. Obviously, you should be taken to the timer every time to stop a long chain "rain of tooltips".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -