delphi - Clicking relative link goes to about:<relative link> which does not show wanted page -


I am using 14.77.9 TemperedWB in a project in Delphi 2007. I use TembedWW in conjunction with headformstring. All this works as I want, but when click on the link in the page, it goes to a page which I do not expect. For example, if the page is a specific IMDB result on the site and clicks on the link on that browser: / title / tt1041829 / I think I forgot to set up some additional asset or I am doing something wrong. If someone can tell me correctly, then I appreciate it.

The problem is that the page that the web you are accessing uses relative links and reference points Another way to decide whether it is also relative, it is your loadframestring that loads through "about: blank" page; for another LT injection; Base href = "http://www.originaldomain.com/originalpath" and GT; The tags in the HTML header (LT; between head and gt; and & lt; / head & gt; tags) will tell the browser, where the relative tags start and will fix the problem without inspecting every link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -