delphi - Problem with Check for updates in RAD studio -


I have installed AmberCadero RAD Studio (Delphi 2009). When the IDE ran for the first time, download this update and MSI ran automatically by accidentally suppressed, I suppressed it properly instead.

So I thought about reopening the studio so that he could check for updates. But this time it has not happened!

So, I used "Check Updates" from menu options, surprisingly it gave me "RAD sudio up to date".

What is the location of these downloaded update files on the system? Where are these files saved after auto download?

Registered users can download updates here:

< P> You can also get many "free", including "TMS Sound Controls, Infospever Essentials, and Marco Kantas" Delphi 200 9 "as PDFs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -