Getting Excel 2003 to interpret a pasted number with leading zeros as text (works fine in 2007) -


I know that there are other similar threads on the SO, but they have to prefix cells with text and / or cells Suggest '.

I have done both of them, and it works fine in Excel 2007, but when I open the exact same template template in Excel 2003 and paste it to the same source, then this leading zero Does it have any other possibilities? Can a macro do something?

EDIT: I got a solution to a different problem which also fixes it properly. Record a macro which uses 'paste special' as text, and overrides ctrl-v on that spreadsheet.

If you use a leader, then it should work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -