How to rename a folder using Ant? -


I want to rename my application folder with a time stamp and then using the same folder name, one of my app I want to open a new version. Using ant, it seems that you can move from one folder to another.

Is this the only way I can do in ant?

The trick works by what you do, but the naming is a bit confusing. If you believe that your directory is a 'file' in the Java sense - a file system handle that can represent, a directory in the middle of others or a file in general sense - then the trick function is understood

then the following

  & lt; Move file = "mySourceDirName" tofile = "myTargetDirName" />  

This means that instead of myTargetDirName rename / move mySourceDirName directory.

Below

>
    

To move the directory mySourceDirName to the existing someExistingDir directory to become the child directory.

, the 'file' attribute in the ant refers to the target in question, and reference to the 'todir' attribute directory, which is the new original location for the target file or directory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -