objective c - Cocoa Distributed Objects, Long Polling, launchd and "Not Responding" in Activity Monitor -


Scenario:

I have an object-based IPC distributed between a Mac application and launch daemon ( Written with Foundation classes). Since I have problems related to asynchronous messaging (for example, I have a register client: the root object on the server and whenever an event occurs, the server's root object indicates a method in the proxy object of the client / call ), I used to vote for a long time, which means the "Crop" list of events / notices from the Customer Daemon, it's the "Crop" call of a server object method call Done Yam, which then returns an NSArray instance.

It works very well, for a few seconds, the process of server object (launch through launch) starts to be labeled with "(no answer)" tag with red (activity) Inside the monitor) Like I said, functionally, it works well, but we want to get rid of this "no answer" label.

How can I stop this "no answer" tag?

FYI, I had already started the launch-based processes and this is the first time I have been voting for a long time. Also, I tried NSSocketPortNameServer-based connections and also NSSocketPort-based ones. They did not have the problem. Locking was not an issue. The lock used was only the NSCndition and we logged and debug this program and it seems that only the locking issue is on the part of the harvesting, which actually works Does. In addition, the client-process was written in PyObjC, while the server process was written using ObjC.

Thanks in advance.

To know what it is doing or is waiting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -