php - Being redirected to the wrong place - sometimes -


I have a JavaScript set interval that checks out every 5 seconds external page for the mail, I think If I log in or click a form is stored at the same time when the request ends, I sometimes was looking at Y or N (to block my JS) instead of the real link.

How does this debug it? I'm using Firefox with firebug, my app is using PHP with javascript.

EDIT: It is almost as if the fight over Java is ending, and this user is signing it because it is signing it ... this only happens when someone changes the page Ho and Java are running at the same time.

Edit 2: If you want to see it for yourself, you will need to visit my site and create an account and signup process (2-3 to top Minutes), and the Beta password is goldfish . What you want to do is log-in, like check mail sends your request. Like this I have to cancel something or callback to callback or throw something away. You should show the request every 5 seconds, (well it adds 5 seconds each request) but you will see it. It may take some effort or some luck, but it is reproducible.

This is Javascript that is running (I think all this has been posted to me) If I think anything is missing, please let me know I posted a HTNL input HTML Javascript that is checked ...

  & lt; Input id = "hamail" type = "hidden" value = "y" & gt; & Lt; Script type = 'text / javascript' & gt; MailTimer = setInterval ("checkmail ();", 10000); Function Checkmail () {// Should We Now Check Mail? If ($ ('hamel'). Value == "y") {// mail mail mail (check.php y or n new Ajax.Request ('mail-check.php', {method: 'Post', postBody : '', Full: checkmail notifier}}}}} function checkmail notification (rick) {if (req.responseText.length> 5) {$ ('hasMail') is. Value = "n"; clearInterval $ ( 'Hummel'). Value = "n"; $ ('topmessage'). Update ('& lt; a href = "/ mail-INBOX"; MailTimer = setInterval ("checkMail ();", mail interval); }}   

I know it's near a solution somewhere Not, but it will help to increase the interval of 5 seconds, even 30 seconds Anything like that. I have worked with mailers before, and we often used to get into problems where people would have to ping their desktop mail client along with their interface at very short intervals. Confusion will be the result of failure (for them)

So yes, 5 seconds for the message is very fast (this does not look like chat but rather message, is not it?). If you do this then most Good it Msya then be much less when it happened. You may even have awesome knowledge that it can happen.

Please do not take it as an effort to solve your problem. just a suggestion.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -