php - Drupal Session User id for independent script -


I have a simple script say a.php. I know that Drupal 6 makes a session etc. So in my a.php I am trying to print_r ($ _ session); But this does not seem to work, what's the best way to get logged in user user ID in my program?

Sorry, I'm new to Doppel. Thanks for your time.

Drupal's Cron.FPP is a perfect example of "simple" PHP scripts that are used in Drupal / Libraries Uses the directory that contains the main lines of the file:

  include_once './includes/bootstrap.inc'; Drupal_bootstrap (DRUPAL_BOOTSTRAP_FULL);  

If you include your own code, your APPP The files will have access to all the Drupal's references and libraries.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -