qt cannot open input file 'c:\Qt\qt\lib\qtmaind.lib' -


I am using QT 4.5

I have created a project and I used Visual Studio 2008 For Windows Mobile 6.0 I want to compile, I have done project files like this:

  D: \ projects \ phone_ipia \ phone_pa & gt; Set QMKEPEP = WIN 32-MSVC-2008D: \ Projects \ Phone_PIDA \ Phone Pinia & gt; QMAC - TP VC  

VS The project was created. However, when I try and compile, I get this error: LINK: Fatal error LNK1181: Can not open the input file 'c: \ qt \ qt \ lib \ qtmaind.lib'

However, when I look at my library and are included under project properties in Visual Studio. I have this:

  Additional included directories c: \ qt \ qt \ include \ qtCore c: \ qt \ qt \ include \ qtgui c: \ qt \ qt \ c c \ \ qt \ Qt \ include \ ActiveQt debug c: \ Qt \ qt \ mkspecs \ win32-msvc2008 Additional Library Directories c: \ qt \ qt \ lib Additional dependency c: \ qt \ qt \ lib \ qtmaind.lib c: \ qt \ qt \ Lib \ QtGuid4.lib c: \ Qt \ qt \ lib \ QtCored4.lib  

However, when I browse the directory: \ qt \ qt \ lib I have: qtmain .prl and qtmaind.prl However, I do not have qtmaind.lib or qtmain.lib

Many thanks for any suggestions,

Are you sure you are using the correct QMAKESPEC?

I think you wince * -msgv2008

Will need to use


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -