reflection - How to get the list of all attributes of a Java object using BeanUtils introspection? -


I have a method that becomes POJO because this parameter is now I want to get all the properties of the program (Because my code does not know that it has all the properties in the time of running) and needs to get value for properties, in the end I will present the string of POJO.

I could use, but I want to create my output string in specific format according to my requirement.

Is it possible to do this in rotation? If so, any hint for the method name? If not, should I write my own reflection code?

Have you tried? It seems that what you describe should be done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -