Weird IE8 CSS/HTML bug when using Yahoo's YUI Uploader -


This video best describes the problem:

The directory is actually located here:

Using YUI.js as the uploading script is a piece of problem. YUI updates the table row with new information on each event. That's why I updated it with some CSS / HTML so that it is a progress loading bar. It works fine for all browsers but IE I'm not sure whether this is a known rendering bug or what, and if there is any fix for it then?

Work-demo.HTML basically indicates that if you change the shape of the div using Java, IE provides it right along with the new row in the table with the new information Has been updated which causes issues of presentation.

Edit: I'll link everything but I can only use 1 hyperlink

I got a solution

If I include it in HTML it will work fine:

  & lt; Div class = 'progressbar-completed' style = 'visibility: hidden;' & Gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

It seems that IE is having trouble retaining the background file's "memory", when it is dynamically created in JavaScript.

Remember the background file in IE when putting a DIV in the html.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -