xul - XMLHttpRequest problem -


I'm writing a web application using XUL. In the Iam using the AJAX XMLHttpRequest object to send a request to the server. When I use the GPRS connection to send request to the server from my web application, the request is not going to go, but the readyState has been changed to 4 and status = 0 if the request is not ready to prepare how ready Is happening

The same code is working well in the local network, if I send a request from the browser to the server using GPRS, then it is working fine. Can anyone help me in solving this problem?

Thanks in advance.

not being requested

how to do You determine this?

Do you use HTTP schemes? If so, the situation == 0 is a problem, (Firefox has the known quirks).

Status == 0 also returned when the request is using a non-HTTP protocol. So if you are creating a file: // Request accidentally, it will explain all the symptoms ...

[edit] 2009-09-07 Also found this problem: Status of canceled XMLHttpRequests == 0 Since Firefox 3.

[edit] I'm not / not quite sure, but I think that cross-domain requests are not allowed which ends with the condition == 0 also.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -