BeanStalkd on Solaris doesnt return anything when called from the python library -


I'm using Solaris 10 OS (x86) I have installed the beanstalkd and it's "beanstalkd -d -l" -hostip -p 11300 "starts using OK by using the command.

I have Python 2.4.4 on my system, I have installed YAML and Binstock dragon libraries to connect Beanstall to Python. My problem occurs when I try to write some code:

Import beanstalkc beanstalk = beanstalkc.Connection (host = 'hostip', ports = 11300)

No errors Not yet, but when I try some time on Beanstock like listing queues nothing happens.

beanstalk.tubes ()

It's just hanging and nothing returns. If I cancel the operation (using CTR + C on Python Envy) or I turn off the server I immediately see the output:

Traceback (most recent call) Last): In the file "", line 1,? The file "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/beanstalkc-0.1.1-py2.4.egg/beanstalkc.py", line 134, returns itself in the tubes ._intect_mail ('list-tube' \ r \ N ', [' OK ']) file "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/beanstalkc-0.1.1-py2.4.egg/beanstalkc.py", line 83, _interact_yaml in size, = Self _Intext (command, expected_key, expected_ar) file "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/beanstalkc-0.1.1-py2.4.egg/beanstalkc.py", line 57, in interactive state, result = self ._read_response () file "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/beanstalkc-0.1.1-py2.4.egg/beanstalkc.py", line 66, _read_response response = self.socket_file.readline () .split () file "/usr/lib/python2.4/socket.py", line 332, in readline data = self._sock.recv (self._rbufsize)

Any ideas what's going on is? I am a UNIX novice, so I do not know that I had set a wrong because of this.

EDIT: It seems that the problem is in Beanstock only, has anyone used it on Solaris 10? What version do you use? The V1.3 label does not compile on a solar, while the latest version of the git code repository causes this problem (or maybe there is some configuration on Solaris?).

edit2: I have installed and compiled with the same components for Beanstock, PyYAML, PythonBinelt and a UBUNTU machine and it works fine. There are problems about the compilation of beanstock on solar energy, I have yet to produce or read any solution.

I can know what is wrong: do not start it in daemon (-d) mode . I have had only one experience and by accident I came to know what is wrong.

Or rather, I do not know what is wrong, but it works without running in daemon mode.

> ./Benstock D-P9977 and App.

As an alternative.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -