c# - Creating public temporary files with expiration time -


I am creating a small webpad on win2003 with asp.net 2.0. I need to create those small files that I think are capable of accessing the web and files take 10 minutes to finish. I found no support for this in this framework and my second solution came to mind, which was a time when the file was cleared from X minutes. But in any way, I feel that I am not one to experience this problem and I am thinking that there are no other smart solutions.

Thanks in advance.

Without knowing more about why you are doing this, I think the file is clean The best solution for your solution of external programs is to have an option to store "files" in a database and create a handler that receives data from the database, but only if "file" does not end Ho. You can then periodically set up databases in a clean, and so far only "file" is not expired. You are forced to clean them on a regular schedule by making them on the disc so that the expired items are no longer available.

I think that you can also handler with on-disk files and check the creation date before the file service, in this case the folder with the actual files outside the web site Or restricted area, which restricts access to normal users directly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -