c# - Open WPD Device in Windows Explorer from .NET -


I am currently working on the application to manage a WPD device. I want to add an option to open the wpd device in Windows Explorer to view saved files. The problem is that I can not find any way to open the Explorer that points to the "folder" of the device. Do I have all the information on the device (PNP device ID, class name, etc.) Any solution knows?

Someone has posted the same answer:

You can try to enumerate all children in the "My Computer" node - WPD tools usually appear there.

Start with the desktop and then calculate my computer node and after that the children. Perhaps there is a property that enables you to choose a child from your computer that matches the WPD device.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -