c++ - Use of activeX object on non-MFC applications -


I want to use an activeX component in Visual C ++. The oCX file has been registered and I have a resource editor's dialog I can include components in But now how do I get a wrapper class to use activeX object ?? On MFC applications, the editor creates a wrapper class for the OCX, but I am not using MFC ...

Thanks! Henry

The host of ActiveX control is the perfect royal pain. Basically, outside some very thick tamis, there is no easy document to write an accurate ActiveX host from scratch.

Start by peeking at the webhost here: My experiment was to create this least amount of money that is still out of the shell. Explorer can host ActiveX controls.

You start the road of insanity to outline the "core" API function - this will create control of your CLSID, and an indicator for an IOleClientSite implementation, okay, the site for control and some Type Istoraj implementation is going to happen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -