cygwin - Getting rid of CRLF for new files in Emacs Windows -


I have tried all this:

Changing the coding system:

 
  (Add-coding-system 'iso-latin-1-unix)  

Untranspace-file system "C:") (Multilingual characters set to zero:

  (custom-set-variable;; custom if you edit it by hand, It can mess up, so be careful; ;; only one in your init file Asterisk should be ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 07 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; (Desktop-save-mode T) '(enable-multibyte-characters zero))  

This is not a work for me.

I use Imac 22.2.1 with Sigwin.

  2008 on the relay -03-26 GNU Amax 22.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7100)  

Here is how I started my emacs (Remember% ~ dp0 path separator with executable file's dirname ):

  @set PATH = c: \ cygwin \ bin;% ~ dp0;% PATH% @ start% ~ dp0runemacs.exe% 1% 2% 3% 4% 5% 6% 7% 8% 9  

Check for the Lispi solution in the rectangular section

  (Setq interrupted eol-conversion t) (progn;) W. unchanged setting in CR-LF mode of new files Print out the default on -32 system. Set the DOS-W32 function, set it; When it is loaded, hook it only so much, I can stamp out, hook (never felt like how it can be loaded; first place - excitement .... ('DOS- W32) Required) (Remove- 'hook file', 'file-no-hook-hook' file-file-not-gate-set-buffer-file-coding-system))  

> < / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -