html - Nesting optgroups in a dropdownlist/select -


I have created a Client C dropdown list control which can present it, are opt-in content (from scratch) No, I edited some code on the Internet, though I understand what he's actually doing), and it works fine.

However, now I have come to a situation where I need two levels of indentation in my dropdown, i.e. <> pre & lt; Select & gt; & Lt; Optgroup label = "Level One" & gt; & Lt; Options & gt; A1 & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Optgroup label = "level two" & gt; & Lt; Options & gt; AB1 & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; / Optgroup & gt; & Lt; Options & gt; A2.2 & lt; / Option & gt; & Lt; / Optgroup & gt; & Lt; / Select & gt;

However, as far as I know it must be presented just like a normal opt-group.

Is there any way to generate this nested behavior?

The description here of HTML is really broken. It should allow nested opt-groups and present user agents as nested menus. Instead, . However, they have to say the following on this subject:

Note the implementers are advised that the future version of HTML has expanded the grouping mechanism to allow nested groups (i.e., OptGraup Agreement can be nested). This will allow writers to represent a rich hierarchy of choices.

and user agents can now start using submenu to present optogops instead of displaying the first title of the first option element in a subgroup as they do now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -