In java, how do I create my own xml subclassed elements in a DOM returned by 3rd party tools -


Then I am using HTMLCleaner which gives an org.w3c.dom compatible DOM. Now, I want to include my own subclassed elements (which implements additional functionality outside the dom) in my dom tree. Is this possible?

If you use the document .createElement (), then you can not say that you want to make it for the implementation of an element. Ideally I do not want to do all the work already done to implement my class element and node manually. I thought I could sub-class ElementImpl from Xerces and potentially add me to the dome. However, Xerces is expected to be made in DOM, which implement CoreDocumentImpl etc.

This is a mercy from the view of a compassion, if I had to use plain elements and manage to identify their properties / names etc., because everyone has any special status in any index I have to point in.

DOM is not the most beautiful API to work with. If you want simplicity, then use DOM4J: - DOM Documents a DOM4J document Wrap - Use DOM4J instead of DOM to create an existing document or wrap it in a DOM4J document


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -