iphone - IUI way to display invalid password -


I am developing using a mobile site.

This is a framework that looks like the web page iPhone dialog.

I have a tree-like catalog and at a certain level the page asks for password to proceed.

I'm not quite using the failed IPhone and fail to find a native dialogue with a password check.

What is the "IPhonic" way to handle an invalid password?

Will I display a modal window, which is a red alert or what?

A standard object is of some kind.

IUI probably applies this beforehand (although I can not find it with quick search) but here's how it (leave near the end of the video).

Actually a modal warning dialogue, but with some animation and spotlight / brightness effect, this is a great animation which makes it feel 'iPhone'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -