Java Deployment Toolkit - beforeRedirect hook? -


I am using the Java Deployment Toolkit to deploy a Java applet in an iframe.

javaDeploy.js automatically redirects iframe to the Java download page if the user does not have a plugin installed in the browser, but I want to give some kind of notice to the user before such a thing happens Weird just to see the Java download page there is no information why they are seeing it

To display a notice before redirecting to iframe Is there any way of hooking it in a javaDeploy.js process?

It looks like I can really answer:

I have created a hidden div in my message to the mother in which the user needs to install Java. Then in the script which calls javaDeploy.js:

  javaAvailable = false; SetTimeout ("if (Java available!) {$ ('# No_java_message', top-document) Show ()}", 200); Deployment go.RenApelt (properties, parameters); Var is available = true; $ ("#no_Java_message", top-document) .hide ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -