javascript - Opera: .js file won't load -


I have a page that calls a script in the header, such as:

  & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "http://www.discoverfire.net/analytics/l/a.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

(Note that you will not be able to load this script because it is locally as a staging domain)

Very simple.

Firefox, IE, Chrome have no problem with this basic, square-one feature.

Opera, however, refuses to load the script, any variables or functions are "undefined" and in DragonFl, the script tag is shown in the DOM, but in the "scripts" tab, Script files could not be found. "

I search by going to Google

Any ideas why Opera hates me? Is there a security / javascript thing that I'm missing?

Some things that may be relevant, but should not really make a difference:

  • The script is on a different domain than the page.
  • The script is only DNS for staging at the locally available domain on my local network, telling elsewhere outside the network. Is there a setting to secretly use an external DNS server in Opera? script
  • The script works on every other browser I have
  • The problem is not in the script content. I have reduced it in alignment with alerts and it will not work in opera.

Update:

OK, the problem is how opera deals with domains.

I have moved the script to several other domains, and this work is fine. I have taken it on many paths at the local level DNS domain, and it will not work from anywhere on that domain.

It leads me to believe that the problem is that opera, or for some reason, the script will not be loaded from this domain.

Surprisingly, there is no problem loading pages and other resources from the domain, the problem is only in .js files.

The domain is registered, but parked. We do this locally DNS, so we can use it for staging / testing, and with JP protection somehow can mess with opera.

While I may be wrong - I really do not know. If someone else has one, then I would love to hear it.

Update 2:

Regarding the Dragonfly and Error Console / Developer Tools, they do not say anything about 'Don' script. There are lots of undefined variable errors for variables and functions that should be present from the script, but there are no errors, oddly, the script tag appears in the DOMM, but if I click the script tab , Then it says "no lip is found".

Update 3:

There is no blocked content, so we can minimize that setting at a minimum.

You want to see if its ad blocking is happening on the way. The text "analytics" in your URL, which can be part of the "block" pattern. I know that some blocks through opera Google Analytics can be an easy test for it to try to take your JS host on a different path.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -