jquery - AJAX Error: The data necessary to complete this operation is unavailable -


Every once and once I get this error in an error when the AJAX request to a handler is typed Returns a little response text / plain. It seems that this error will start, some time goes on, and then it will be closed very disturbing.

I am using the latest jQuery library. When I try to access xhr.responseText, the error (full) throws in the function how can I prevent it from happening?

$ .ajax ({url: "Inquiry.Shex", data: data, data type: "text", expired: 5000, complete: work (xhr, position) {var resp = Xhr.responseText; // if (resp.substr (0, 4) == "http") window.open (resp, "PopWin"); else showError (resp);}});

I know this question is more than a month old, but I think That I know what was your problem

The full () callback is executed successfully (or both) after the error is called. In your case, I suspect that your call is expiring and so if you provide an error callback, this would trigger, but in this case, full () is called at 3 numbers ready. Just finish your time and / or check the error state for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -