jquery draggable options -


I want to drag the dragable object back to its original state when I click on a button. I used the 'deleted' option but it does not seem to work.

Edit part:

  $ ('# zoom')  

Can anyone help? Toggle (function () ($ ("# dragable") Draggable ({})}}, function () {$ ("# draggable") Dragable ('deleted');}) ;

This is a toggle button I'm using to enable dragging. Disables the destruct option only dragging and does not return the object to the original state.

It is also a button that I want to return to their original position objects have:

  nextImg.addEventListener ( 'click' Function () {img.setAttribute ("src", "img" + (++ imgnum) + ".jpg");}, incorrect);  

How about it?

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Data ( "top", "$" ( "#") ($ "(" # Draggable "). $ (" # Draggable "). Data (" Left ", $ (" # draggable "). $ (" $ ("Top")}, "slow" ($ "(" $ "(" # draggable "). "$" ("#"), "$" ("#"), "Top": $ ("# dragable"). ARTR ("src", "IMG" + (++ age) + ". an ID Jpg");});}); & Lt; / script & gt;  

I have made some assumptions, such nextImg object "next Img" , So that I can force click event using jQuery (javask A short step in the Ripup Event bidding process?) I also believe that you do not really want to delete the drag functionality.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -