naming conventions - What is the correct color notation in XAML: #555 or #555555? -


In the last few years

CSS , I finally found out that to represent a gray The standard way color shed (or any color repeated its first three letters) was to use only three characters instead of six, I believe for flicker:

  • 5555555 Instead of # 555555

  • #eeeeee

    in EEE

XAML , however, I Often see opposite:

  • 5555 55a Instead of # 555

  • instead of eeeeee #eee

Is there any circumstance in XAML, when doing any other work , Or any other storage, or is it just a problem of long / short notation and has no practical effect?

Either both or both forms are valid (and more) ..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -