python - Custom Managers and "through" -


I have many relationships in my demo app, where I use the heavier of the manager's "add" method Am (i.e. album.photos.add ()).

I think there is now a need to store some data about multiple relationships, but I do not want to lose the add method. Can I set a default value for all the extra fields of "medium" and can I re-apply the add method in any way?

I do not really know much about custom managers, but I suspect that the right place to look may be.

Update:

Does anyone know how to do this?

Do I have to do this to anyone?

In simple ways, just add one method to the album (i.e. album.add_photo ( )) Which handles the metadata and creates a properly linked photo frequency.

If you want to get all the funky, you can write a custom management for the photo, make it the default (i.e. the previously planned manager), set it on, and add it a add () Method which is able to set the default metadata properly for the connection.

On one side: It seems that it will not be very difficult for Django to make generic; Instead of removing the add () method through the table, simply add () arbitrarily accept the quadrice and treat them as data through the table.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -