sql - Creating Stored Procedure Syntax, relating to use of GO -


Does anyone know why.

  Practical MARGROOSCHECTOR (@Company Wicker (50)) gives an error message in the SLM Management Studio:  

message Wrong syntax near the message 102, level 15, state 1, process My_ Procedure, Line 1 'Geo'

Now, this is the last statement of a batch, perhaps the last statement a go

A bug in the SQL server should not be issued that the Geo parse is incorrectly paused. I believe that when you go X , and several times the batch could execute X .

Sometimes a comment section (" - ") has forced me to parse to eliminate a syntax error. Have had to add.

Example:

Print "This is a test."

Geo -

Print "This is not an exam."

Go 5 -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -