testing - Generate .webtest files without using Visual Studio -


We have business users who want to include webtests for our project, but only to purchase full visual studio licenses For this purpose it seems like Ochchil.

Are there open-source or third-party tools that can be used to create webtests, which can be read by Visual Studio?

I would prefer a device that integrates in IE or Firefox and can only be produced as a point-and-click method in the form of a test which provides Visual Studio integration.

While I consider Selenium and Watin / Water as valuable options, Believe me, I do not think nor will you be allowed to record. Webstages made by VisualStudio 2008 from the box. I believe that the record unit test which is fine if this is what you want, the only tool I know that what you are asking is the fielder.

Roberto .-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -