ado.net - How to create a DataTable in C# and how to add rows? -


How to create a DataTable in C #?

I liked it:

  Datatable DT = new datatile (); Dt.clear (); Dt.Columns.Add ("name"); Dt.Columns.Add ("icon");  

How do I view the structure of Datatelle?

Now I want to add ravi to name and 500 for marks . How can I do this?

Here is the code:

  DataTable DT = new datatable () ; Dt.Clear (); Dt.Columns.Add ("name"); Dt.Columns.Add ("icon"); Datarao_Ravi = DT. NRO (); _ravi ["name"] = "sun"; _ravi ["mark"] = "500"; Dt.Rows.Add (_ravi);  

To see the structure, or instead of rewriting it as schema, you can export it in XML file.

To only export schema / structure, do:

  dt.WriteXMLSchema ("dtSchemaOrStructure.xml");  

In addition, you can also export your data:

  dt.WriteXML ("dtDataxml");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -