asp.net - Multiple Virtual Directories pointed to the same folder on web server -


Presentation is my web form with four load-balanced servers. I have a website that has two websites that represent the website With the domain instead of pushing two consecutive separate folder locations, I thought I could access one place and keep a virtual directory on every website point in a folder on the webserver.

Here's the setup: Load Balancer is CoyotePoint Web Framework asp.net 3.5. IIS 6 (slowing down from 7).

I am concerned about the performance in the production environment. Is there any reason to create two websites with virtual directories pointing to the same directory on the disk? Should I also be worried about the application pool?

I think I found what I wanted. It says. Especially, I think, and really what I want!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -