Bluetooth Protocol? -


OK, this may just be a dumb question, but I was wondering if Bluetooth pursues TCP or UDP protocols Does it? With my knowledge of the network protocol (which is not much), I would say that it does not follow any of them and that there exists any specific Bluetooth protocols that exist. I have another question ... What does the protocol of Bluetooth functionality in gamekit follow in the new iPhone OS 3.0? I have not seen every word of apple documents yet, but so far, I can not find it.

There are TCP and UDP transport level protocols, while Bluetooth will be low-level protocols. This way you can use TCP or UDP on top of Bluetooth, just like you use TCP and UDP over Ethernet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -