command - Doxygen \xrefitem doesn't seem to work -


I am trying to use xfirecimal to create "related pages", but this does not work, no In the same line Here's an example:

  /// \ XFITIMUM make-up "makeup" "This is made" OK so it is /// \ XFITIMUM makeup 2 "makeup 2" "it was made I'm using Doxygen 1.5.9 "OK" it is #incompatible "up"  

None of these appear in related pages. I am also adding a comment to the CPP file.

two quick thoughts:

First of all, does it work for you ? (The text is divided on the second row ...)

/// \ xrefitem make-up "make-up" "it is made" /// OK then it

Apart from this, the tag in your second example has a number - is it irrelevant? When a tag called "Aditogram" was actually created, then I actually had problems with "ADTGroup" and it was not upto hours of hair drawing, I think that these numbers are ignored in a tag. Just a thought ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -