Install SQL Server 2005 Standard on a computer with SQL Express -


People,

Visual Studio has installed SQL Server Express on its computer, Satisfies the needs. Now I need to support remote databases so that the full version of the management studio is required. I tried to install the standard version but it is blocked, apparently because there are new versions of the files in Express Can I do this? Will they play well together?

thanks

You SQL Server 2005 Express SQL Server Management Studio 2005 can not run on the same machine. However, you can run SQL Server 2008 Express.

I uninstalled 2005 and on my machine 2008 to work around that problem.

For more information, refer to this t.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -