iphone - Core Data vs Sqlite and performance -


I am thinking that someone has a real world number on the performance difference between an old SQLite application that has changed into core data SDK 3.0 has been done

I suspect that the hood is using the sqlite just as under the core data and it adds a little overhead to the cost of the feature, but I thought I could Will ask

Core data has been highly customized in relation to caching, lazy-loading and memory management.

If you use it (with SQLite store type), especially in combination with the NSFATED Resolutions Controller, you should get better performance by joining with SQLite.

Apple has worked hard to make core data better on the iPhone. My application switched from SQLite w / FMDB to core data and it is now faster and more stable with less code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -