jquery - Iframe in Tab Madness! -


I have searched all and have found possible solutions but they do not do much work for which I need them . I'm actually new to jQuery, but I'm trying to: -)

I have a tab in a tab (tab operated by jQuery)

The third An iframe in the tab that keeps a slide show

My problem:

When I click on the third tab in which all controls are visible, the carousel works, but .. No picture !!!

Firefox has helped me solve this problem, now I need to find a way to fix it.

In Firefox I right click on IFrame and this Go to Frame -> Reload Frame VOILA!

Question:

Is it possible to select the third tab with jQuery and when that third tab is selected then to refresh a div in the IRF What is possible

Tab Code:

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" charset = "utf-8" & gt; $ (Function () {var tabContainers = $ ('div.tabs & gt; div'); tabContainers.hide (). Filter (': first'). Show (); $ ('div.tabs ul.tabNavigation a '). Click (function () {tabContainers.hide (); tabContainers.filter (this.hash). Show (); $ (' div.tabs ul.tabNavigation a '). RemoveClass (' selected '); $ (This) .addClass ('selected'); return false;}). Filter (': first'). Click ();}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

Test page can be found here:

Any help would be appreciated ... I want to learn! Within the Iframe you have a doctor preparation method that attempts to call the pngfix () plugin method, although it is not included within the Iframe, it will not help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -