linux - Net-SNMP variables using C++ -


I'm having trouble with some variables that provide Net-SNMPP library, especially in / out Octets ability

In / OutOctate Points: I have another check for ASN_INTEGER and I am holding this object, production does not seem right. I am using vars-> val.integer and pushing it for a long time but I am getting a negative number now, so I tried to cover it in double but the output is completely different from that actual value

Did anyone else have this problem and if you can provide some insight, please?

Thanks in advance.

I have resolved this issue partially using ASNIA, instead of ASN_INTEGER. Although a counter 32 is actually an integer, this is a type of ASNIAER. Therefore the use of probing ASNIAER with * vars-> val.integer is actually the correct method for catching a counter 32.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -