list - sharepoint validate custom field -


I created a custom list in SharePoint (12 built and provision for honeycomb)

How to do Can I check on certain areas of the list when a new list item is added?

I think I can do this through the "add item" incident receiver, but is there a more beautiful sharepoint?

For example, I just want to check an email field is a valid email format.

I think you should have the option as you have already used an event receiver , There will be a way. But I think that one more elegant and more like a sharepoint will have to be applied to yourself and

this will give you the option of validating the mail address before triggering any event receiver. And will respond with a verification message to give the user the option to correct their input.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -