objective c - Want to display the "Button menu view" comes up form the bottom in iphone -


I need to customize the page where the customizable "button menu pane" visible at any event below Is just one of the "TwitterRrift" application (please see screenshot). I have tried to implement via modalViewController properties but it populates my customizable view on the whole screen and my parent view disappears in the background.

Code Snippet:

  MyCustomizableButtonMenuContoller * ButtonMenuTrainer = [[MyCustomizableButtonMenuContoller alloc] init]; // In order to show my customization button menu below on seeing any parent at any event. [Self-Present Model View Controller: Animated Button Menu Controller: Yes]; // Optimize button to hide the menu [Self buffer model controlling controller: Amit: Yes];  

I also tried to make my customizable button menu transparent but it does not work on my requirement. UA Worksheet I think that is one, but it is possible to customize buttons with images again? If there are other ways to get a scenario in the screen shot, please tell me about your findings or ideas.

Screenshots:

You have a model for it Do not want to use View Controller You can not get this "partial overlay" effect in such a way, because there are many notions about the ideas of the iPhone OS nested view controllers.

Instead, you need to create UIView with many UIButtons initially hidden under your primary view when the user clicks the Customize button, you have to animate the scene from the top panel You will be part of your main controller, but your code should not be very different.

If you are just beginning with Objective-C, then you should read the core animation documentation. You should be able to move the scene with very little code. Here's an example:

  [UIView startup permissions: zero reference: zero]; [UIView Set Animation Duration: 0.5]; [MyDetailPane setFrame: CGRactMake (0, [self esteem]. Size - [myDetailPane border] .high, [myDetailPane border]. Size, width, [myDetailPane border]. SizeHigh)]; [UIView commitAnimations];  

No timer or sequential movement of the scene is necessary - the system will take care of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -