python - Context-sensitive string splitting, preserving delimiters -


I have a string of "foo-bar-1.23-4" form, and after the first hyphen one digit, The result is that ['foo-bar', '1.23-4]' I have tried the following:

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Re.split ('- \ d', 'foo-bar-1.23-4', 1) ['foo-bar', '.23-4']  

and

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Re.split ('- (\ d)', 'foo-bar-1.23-4', 1) ['foo-bar', '1', '.23-4']  

Can I get a liner without the extracting the delimiter with the last element with sub-corresponding results?

You were very close, try this:

  re. Split ('- (? = = D)', 'foo-bar-1.23-4', 1)  

I'm using it to complete - basically I Match a dash that is immediately followed by a numerical character.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -