c# - .Net library for saving an image to Mac's PICT/PCT file format -


Is the address of the .Net library to save or change someone in a Mac PCT / PICT file format?

I can save JPG in PCT / PIC format in Photoshop; And I look at this Lead Tools Library for $ 995, but she wants to spend less money for that simple convert. I do not need all the other features, it supports expensive library.

A client claims that they need JPG images in the PIC / PICT file format for their SSI anniversary mac software.

Thank you!

In addition to writing your own exporter, you may be able to use it.

I have seen that they have been used successfully with P / Ivek and Com; I see one that uses it with VB.net.

If it helps, then the picture v1.0 is quite old (I believe it was disliked in the 90's for some time) inside the PICT There are some details on v2.0 format, and I remember to hear something about JPEG encoding in PICT.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -