Fill textbox with current username logged in sharepoint -


I created a custom list, it actually fills out a form for an absence request workflow. I got a flaw before publishing it. The first textbox is a person or group textbox, it helps to recover the Active Directory username, but the drawback is that I can type the username I want to say:

"Users X is logged, but if he enters the user's Wi and hit, he can request anonymity for the user wi "

So what do I want, hide the textbox Receive and fill automatically with the logged on user.

I am looking for formulas for computed text boxes but I could not find anything.

I'm not sure what you are going to do here, but if you have a ombudsman If you want to fill the current user, then you have to disable the control to not be able to change the value to the user.

  PickRinity unit = new pickinty {key = spontex. Present. Web. Current user login name}; PeopleEditor.Entities.Add (unit); PeopleEditor.UpdateEntities (PeopleEditor.Entities);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -