iphone - Can I get a function list in Xcode? -


I'm a long-standing cryvrite user on PC for software on PC, and recently gone on the development of the iPhone and I'm learning to use Xcode There is a way to see the function list for the current open file, so I can quickly move my source files like I can come back to the right-hand side? Or have I just made book marks?

Keith

Center center of the top bar in the editor window All methods, functions and many There is a drop-down list of other things. Some notable things you can get in this list:

One section title "Some Text":

  #pragma some text  

> // FIXME: something to do

FIXME: and TODO: There are magic strings here. This is not just any random string.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -