javascript - FBJS in facebook -


I want to use javascript in my Facebook application, but I do not know how to use it for FBJS How to get started with Please help me out!

  & lt; Div onclick = "greeting ();" & Gt; Me & lt; / Div & gt; Click; & Lt; Script & gt; Function Greetings () {Warning ("Hello world"); } & Lt; / Script & gt;  

This works for me:

  & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Function Arasyuroor (Description, ID, Opt) {var dialog = new dialog (dialog) IDALOG_POP .showChoice ('Are you sure?', 'Are you sure you want to delete' '+ + Details +' "? May be undone, 'yes', 'no'); Dialog.onconfirm = function () {document.setLocation ("http://apps.facebook.com/myapp/delete.php?rec ord =" + id + Opt);}} & lt; / script & gt; & lt; a href = "#" onclick = "areyousure (arg1, arg2, arg3)" & gt; & lt; img src = "http: /mysite/images/delete.png "/> & lt; / a & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -