.net - Client Profile Application prerequisites -


One final question about client profile installation I have downloaded Microsoft. NET Framework Client Profile Online Installer because we want to keep it in the installation CD because our end users either Net Framework is not 3.5 or the Internet. So we want to handle both matters.

In something else I am able to select the place where the file will be, but I do not know where it should be. Somehow I want to be able to do something like CD, D: \ ProductName \ Prerequisites \ DotNetFx35ClientSetup.exe Then it can get it and can install it from there Anyone can know how it can Can be obtained?

Thank you.

Here are the prerequisites window:

alt text

OK, these are things I tried with the client profile but it was not working, I think the client profile installer does not have the features of NAT Framework 3.5 SP1 so that the net framework 3.5 SP1 Also, I had to make it available offline too. First is the deal:

  • First of all you need to download
  • , you need to copy the file to the following folder: C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft SDKs \ Windows \ V6.0A \ Bootstrapper \ Packages \ DotNetFx35Client
  • Once you do this, you can deploy your setup project and compile it (this is only for client profile installation ).

Since he complained in my case and asked for Net Framework 3.5 SP1, I had to:

  • Net Framework 3.5 in your setup solution Enable SP1 condition
  • Download
  • Place in C: \ Drive (for fast access) and go to the command prompt and type: C: \ dotNetFx35Setup.exe / X
  • Remove anything anywhere will create a folder named Wcu
  • Go to wcu \ dotNetFramework, take all files and folders and Copy them to C: the \ Program Files \ Microsoft SDKs \ Windows \ v6.0A \ Bootstrapper \ Packages to \ DotNetFX35

should now build your solution and make it work. However you will get 2 warnings. These are known issues and according to Microsoft, they do not interfere with the installation process of your application. for more information.

It was a bit tiresome for me and to come with me, so I really hope that it can help someone else with this problem. If you have any questions after posting a comment and I will come back to you.

Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -